Winter 2020/2021 Offer
The below special offer -30% is valid for stays in Malta until March 31, 2021 and the places are limited. To confirm the availability of places, fill out our Booking Form, contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp / Live Chat at the bottom of the page.
If you are interested in visiting Malta after April 1, 2021, please contact us for Spring/Summer 2021 prices.
COVID-19 Insurance included!
Booking Terms & Conditions
The price includes:
- Accommodation in accordance with the chosen option
- Stay in Malta (7, 14 or 28 nights)
- Board according to the accommodation option
- Training equipment (yoga mats, boxing gloves, etc.)
- Up to 14 classes in a 1 or 2-week package, up to 20 in a 4-week package
- Transfer from the airport to your accommodation on the day of arrival
- Free access to the mobile application “Book classes”
- Intro Meeting with a representative of Fitness4Malta upon arrival in Malta
- Hotel tax ‘ECO-TAX’
- COVID-19 travel insurance
The price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Private airport transfer on the day of your departure (available at €29)
- Prices for Christmas and New Year holidays are available on request
- The discounted prices are valid for stays until March 31, 2021. Prices for stays after April 1, 2021 are available on request.
- Price per person in a double/twin room is only valid for 2 people booking together.
- Upon making the decision to arrive in Malta, the booking person receives a document from Ready4Malta with a request for payment.
- Your booking is only confirmed after the returnable deposit in the amount of 100 EUR/person is paid.
- The outstanding balance must be settled 72 hours before your arrival in Malta.
- You can fly to Malta on any day of the week.
- The availability of hotels is limited and we can only confirm it after receiving the deposit.
- By making a deposit, you agree to our Terms and Conditions in full. No refund will be granted in the event of an early departure, hotel change, or room upgrade.
- If the reservation is canceled at least 7 days before the arrival in Malta, the client will receive a 100% refund of the total amount already paid.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the customer’s arrival in Malta, the customer receives a voucher with the value of the deposit, valid for 12 months from the intended date of arrival in Malta. The remaining amount will be returned to the customer’s account within 14 days of the cancellation date.
- If the date is changed to a later date, at the time of modifying the date of arrival, the customer receives information about a possible difference in the price / seasonal surcharge.
We offer the following payment method:
- Bank Transfer (EUR)
About the Fitness & Yoga package:
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in all activities during your training holiday in Malta – Training Centre Timetable
- You do not need to be in great shape to participate in our training sessions but good health is essential. Always inform your trainer about any injuries or diseases/ indispositions.
- All of our instructors speak English.
- All equipment needed for exercise is included in the package price.
- By choosing our Fitness and Yoga Holidays in Malta, you confirm that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions in full.
- Our Malta Fitness & Yoga Holidays package is available all year round, subject the to availability of the hotel.
- You can fly to Malta on any day of the week.
- The availability of hotels is limited and we can only confirm it after receiving the deposit payment.
- You can start the Fitness and Yoga package in Malta on any day of the week.
- If you arrive in Malta in the morning, you can start your fitness program in the late afternoon, otherwise you will start your training sessions the next day.
- Each guest will receive a FREE Intro Meeting, presenting the Training Center and available classes.
- In unexpected circumstances or due to public holidays in Malta, our Training Center may be closed (never longer than 1 day). Check the training schedule in advance here: Timetable.
- Please note that our Training Centre will be closed on 25.12.2020 (Christmas Day) and 1.01.2021 (New Year). The number of classes available daily will be reduced during the holidays period (23.12-01.01).
- While we offer classes for every fitness level, good health and at least minimal training experience is required, as we cannot know, what your fitness level is. Do not book our Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta if you have any unhealed injuries or health problems.
- By transferring the deposit you agree to our Terms and Conditions in full. In the event of a decision to leave early, change the hotel, upgrade the room class, or stop training, no refund will be granted.
Working Holidays with Fitness & Yoga in Malta