1. Double room rate is valid only for 2 people booking Fitness & Yoga Holidays together. If you are a solo traveller, please choose a single room rate.
2. Prices between 21st December – 5th January (Christmas and New Year) and Easter are on request.
3. You can start your Fitness Holidays any day of the week.
4. If your arrival flight to Malta is in the morning you may start your Fitness Program in the late afternoon, otherwise, training sessions start the day after.
5. Every guest will be given Intro Meeting FREE of charge, introducing Training Centre and available classes.
6. If you decide to pay for your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta through PayPal, you will be charged for transactions fees collected by PayPal (ar. 5%).
8. In the unexpected circumstances or due to Public Holidays in Malta our Training Centre might be closed (never more than 1 day). In that case, your training package will we be extended by 1 extra day. Please check the training schedule in advance here: Timetable-Classes.
9. While we offer classes for any fitness level, good health, and at least minimum training experience is required, as we can not know what is your fitness level. Please do not book our Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta if you have any unhealed injuries or health problems.
10. By paying a deposit, you agree to all our T&C. In case you decide to leave early, change hotel, upgrade a room or stop training, no refund for will be granted.