TOP ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
Malta is a small island, easily accessible by public transport. On top of that, your accommodation will be in mainly in Sliema or St. Julian’s- the very centre of the country, where you find pretty much everything you need within walking distance.
Wellness facilities available within close proximity to your hotel.
- Massage Studio
- Hairdresser & Barber
- Beauty Saloon
- Spa Treatments
Activities available within close proximity to your hotel.
- City Bicycles (24/7)
- Diving Schools (PADI courses available all year round)
- Watersports: canoes, water bikes, banana rides, SUP, ect. (April-Oct.)
- Sailing & Speedboats private rental or group tours.
- Outdoor Beach Clubs with pools & parties (June-Sept.)
LEISURE & SIGHTSEEING:
- The Silent City- Mdina– the island’s capital from antiquity to the medieval period.
- Popeye Village.
- Marsaxlokk– a traditional fishing village. Don’t miss fish market on Sunday morningDiving school.
- Ferry to Valletta
- Hop On- Hop Off Sightseeing bus (English bus), which is a great way to visit most of the interesting places on the island in just one-day excellent restaurants, coffee shops.
- Capital City- Valletta– southernmost capital of Europe
- Blue Grotto– is a number of sea caverns on the south coast of Malta with fantastic light reflections inside.
- Paceville – Maltese nightlife street is located in Saint Julians. Access to all nightclubs is free.
- Blue Lagoon– Comino- the paradise for snorkelers, divers, photographers and walkers.
- Dingli Cliffs– part of the highest land mass in Malta, about 200 meters above sea level.
- Lovely sandy beaches: Golden Bay, Mellieha Bay, Paradise Bay, Pretty Bay, Għajn Tuffieħa.
- Sister Island Gozo– famous for its tranquil tempo and scene change
- SPA, gym, massages (approx 35EUR/h), hairdresser, shops, malls, supermarket.
- National Aquarium – Qawra- first aquarium in Malta.
- Cafe del Mar in Qawra (next to National Aquarium).
- Shopping in Sliema – Tigne Point is largest shopping mall in Malta.
"Discover Malta" Transport Card
only 49€ per person/week
Exclusively for our guests, we prepared a special offer “Discover Malta!” covering public transport with an unlimited card including tours around the Maltese Islands.
Use your free time after training to the maximum and discover the beauty of Malta.
“Discover Malta!” package costs only 49 EUR and includes:
- 7 days Unlimited public transport on all the buses in Malta
- 2 Ferry boats water transfers between Sliema-Valletta or Birgu
- 1 Full-day sightseeing Maltese Islands
- and more…
Interested? Just add “Discover Malta” to your booking and our representative will bring the card during your Intro Meeting.