Accommodation in Malta
About Your Fitness Retreat - Accommodation in Malta
The last thing you should be worried about regarding your Fitness & Yoga Holiday Retreat in Malta is finding the right accommodation. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you. We have built up strong relationships with some of Malta’s most reliable hotels. As a result, we aim at ensuring that wherever you choose to stay, you’ll be comfortable.
We have selected all of our hotels in Malta carefully to match everyone’s individual needs. Firstly, all are located next to the sea and in the lively Maltese neighbourhood of Sliema or Gzira. Secondly, each of them has access to a private pool and the long seafront promenade.
For your convenience, we encourage you also to read some online hotel reviews. This way you will know more about the accommodation offered in our fitness and yoga retreat in Malta packages.
Accomodation in Malta during the COVID-19 Pandemic
All places we work with adhere to updated health and safety protocols developed in line with local government’s guidelines in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. The hotels have the ‘COVID-19 Safety Protocol – Compliant’ certificate, issued by the Malta Tourism Authority, which confirms the application of the highest standards ensuring the safety of tourists.
Your accommodation will be in one of our 3 or 4-star hotels. They are all located by the sea in the lively Sliema, known as one of the best places to stay in Malta.
In Sliema, you will find everything you need within walking distance. This includes restaurants, bars, coffee shops, malls, SPA centres, gym, massages, the ferry to Valletta, sightseeing English Bus (which visits all touristic places on the Island), diving schools, hairdressers, and much more.
From one side, Sliema offers spectacular views across to Valletta, and from the other side, there are breathtaking open sea views. The promenade that stretches for about 6 kilometres is ideal for long walks or runs.
Does it sound like just what you are looking for? Don’t wait any longer and book your holidays with us today!
Please note that we offer named accommodation in your holiday package. However, we cannot guarantee that at the moment of booking your option will be available. In case your choice of the hotel is unavailable, we reserve the right to change your accommodation in Sliema for the most alike alternative.
After you complete our booking form, we will confirm the name of your hotel. In rare cases that your selected hotel is overbooked, we reserve the right to change your accommodation to another hotel. We guarantee the same standard or higher. A full refund of deposit is possible at the client’s request if a hotel would be of a lower standard.
By all means, we take your comfort as a priority. We will do everything in our power to lodge you in the best room available.
- Rooms in the boutique hostel: Our package includes accommodation in a shared room (max. 4 people in the dorm) mixed or female-only. The choice is up to the customer. The prices of stay in a private room are available on request.
- Rooms in 3*** hotels: Our packages include classic, inland (not seaview) single or twin rooms.
- Rooms in 4**** Preluna Hotel & Spa: Our packages include single/twin rooms with a front sea view and a balcony.
- Rooms in 4**** Hotel 1926 (DELUXE PACKAGE): Our packages include classic, single or twin rooms. All with a balcony.
Type of rooms
- Double rooms are valid only for 2 people booking Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta together.
- If you are a solo traveller, we will accommodate you in a single room at a single room rate.
- In our hotels, we do not offer “sharing” accommodation options for participants that are not booking together.
- Coming with a friend who will not be training? If you wish to come to Malta with a companion that will not join our Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta, we can offer you a double room at the additional supplement (ask for more details in the booking form).
It is possible to book our training holiday in Malta package without the inclusion of accommodation when you want to book the accommodation yourself. If you wish to plan your stay on your own, we recommend the Airbnb portal. If you have not used this service before, we can offer you a € 55 first time booking bonus.*
Ready4Malta does not advise on the selection of accommodation when booking on your own. It is also not responsible for the choice made by the guest.
Boutique Hostel in the heart of Sliema - Entrance
3* Plaza Regency Hotel
View from the roof terrace of the 3* Plaza Regency Hotel in Malta
4* Preluna Hotel and Spa
View from the balcony of the 4* Preluna Hotel in Malta
4* deluxe 1926 Hotel and Spa
Aerial view of the 4* Hotel 1926 in Malta.