MALTA ADVENTURE CITY BREAK BY THE SEA
MALTA ADVENTURE CITY BREAK BY THE SEA: 4 DAYS + 2 ACTIVITIES
Do you need a little break from your daily routine? Are you bored of spending to much time on the sofa, getting lazy? It’s time to change that! We have prepared 4-day Adventure City Break by the sea in safe and sunny Malta, where temperature even in January can reach +20 C.
Malta is a wonderful place for active people, where everyone will find something exciting to explore. We offer you cozy accommodation, professional service and the wide range of activities, including kayaking, snorkeling, diving, rock climbing or jeep safari tour. Your airport transfer is also covered. Thinking what to do in free time? We have already prepared a list of all extra activities, places to visit and things to explore. We care about your time and make sure you have everything well planned and programmed before your arrival. Don’t wait any longer and contact us today to book your Malta Adventure City Break by the sea.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Malta Adventure City Break by the sea offers 4 days, 3 nights and 2 activities. Every day, we plan to show you one of the Maltese Islands’ most spectacular locations, providing all the equipment needed for the day. You can climb, kayak, dive or explore Malta during Jeep Adventure full-day tour*.
*For single travelers Jeep Adventure and Intro Diving are available in your basic package.
- Basic Package activities: Jeep Adventure + Intro Diving
- Alternative activities: Rock Climbing or Kayaking (April- October)
Our activities in Malta usually start just after an early breakfast or in the afternoon. It all depends on the weather conditions and the time of year. However, both options leave you plenty of time to enjoy Malta in your free time.
Do you know that Maltese Islands:
- have been ranked as the 7th safest small country in the world,
- are a popular filming location for big-budget productions (Gladiator, World War Z, Captain Philips, Game of Thrones),
- are home to 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites,
- Malta’s Megalithic temples are older than Stonehenge and the Pyramids,
- there are around 365 churches on the Maltese Islands
- have 2nd cleanest sea water in Europe,
- have one of the best diving sites,
- and many more interesting facts that we are happy to help you discover…
PERFECT FOR WOMEN AND SINGLE TRAVELLERS
Don’t be afraid to join us alone. Maltese Islands are inexpensive and very popular among singles and women traveling alone. Furthermore, Malta has been voted third safest country in Europe with very low crime rate, following closely cold Iceland and tiny Liechtenstein.
WEATHER IN MALTA
Malta and Gozo offer over 300 days with the sunshine during the year which is more than in any other European country! Be prepared for at least 5 hours of sun in January and even 12 sunny hours in July.
FLIGHTS TO MALTA
Adventure City Break in Malta does not include a flight to the Maltese Islands. There are, however, several regular and low-cost airlines (Wizz, Ryanair, EasyJet, etc.) flying directly from major European cities. Finding the most convenient flight for your needs is the only thing you need to take care of. After arrival in Malta, our driver will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your selected accommodation.
MALTA ADVENTURE CITY BREAK BY THE SEA ACCOMMODATION
Your accommodation will be in Sliema, Saint Julians, Bugibba, Qawra or Saint Paul’s Bay. All hotels are located centrally, so you can find all you need within walking distance, including restaurants, bars, coffee shops, malls, SPA centers, gym, massages, sightseeing buses and much more.
Hotels included in our package are all located withing few minute walking distance from the rocky or sandy beach and seafront promenade.
More about: ACCOMMODATION and facilities
You can choose a single room if you are a solo traveler or a twin room if you are coming with a companion. We do not offer sharing accommodation for single Malta Adventure City Break by the sea bookings, but on request, we can offer a triple or quad room (ask for more details).
Malta Adventure City Break by the sea hotels are subjected to availability. After completing the booking form, we will provide you with an information about accommodation details. By all means, we take your comfort as a priority and do everything in our power to lodge you in the best room available.
If you wish to stay in 4 or 5-star hotel, opting for luxury accommodation, just let us know in the comment box of our booking form. However, kindly note that hotels in Malta are pricey and improving the standard of your accommodation might even double up your holiday package rate (during the high season).
Full-day Jeep Adventure tour around Malta
Explore Malta during a full day Jeep Adventure tour! On the second day of Adventure City Break by the sea we, will show you the most magnificent places in Malta, often omitted during standard trips and undiscovered by many tourists. During you Jeep Adventure tour, you will be able to visit the most interesting parts all over the Island. We concentrate on an action-packed day full of discovering amazing sites of Malta in an unusual way. All in one day. Lunch in a beautiful Rabat (next to Mdina, knows also as “The Silent City”) is also included.
Together with an international group, you will have a chance to visit:
- Red Tower
- Popeye’s Village
- Golden Bay
- Fomm ir-rih
- Dingli Cliffs
- Blue Grotto
- Marsaxlokk Fishing Village
DIVING LESSON FOR BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED DIVERS.
Local diving instructors will give you all the relevant information during 3- hour diving intro lesson, so that you could feel underneath the water safely.
Are you an experienced diver holding Open Water Diver certificate? Let us know prior your arrival in Malta so we can adapt the diving sites to your level of advance. Shipwrecks, caves, grottos, rock formation, underwater tunnels as well as rich fauna and flare are waiting for you in Malta.
If for any reasons, you wish to swap diving lesson for an alternative activity, you can do it for a small supplement fee (see: rates). Choose between rock climbing or kayaking tour. Both activities take place in remote locations, situated around 30-40 min. drive from your hotel.
Sea Kayak Tour (duration: ar. 3-4 hours)
For all water sports enthusiasts, we have prepared a very special attraction-Sea Kayak Tour. This adventure takes approx. 2-3 hours (+ transfer), during which, along with a local guide you will explore beautiful landscapes of Maltese coastline, accessible only from the sea. Depending on the prevailing winds and weather condition, we will take you to the different locations. Famous Blue Grotto site, sea caves, and mighty Dingli cliffs await you! Alternatively, we would show you the beauty of Golden Bay and Toffieha while stopping for a swim at the small beach, accessible only from the sea. In the summer, you will have an opportunity to jump out of the kayak and feel the adrenaline of the bath on the high seas while equipped with our snorkel and mask.
ROCK CLIMBING AND ABSEILING (duration: ar. 4 hours)
Did you know that there are nearly 1,500 routes across all grades on excellent limestone rock in Malta and Gozo? If you choose this activity, we will show you one of the best rock climbing sites in Europe so get ready for a thrilling experience! Our professional guides will give a basic rock climbing course, so you can see for yourself how it feels to climb these mighty Maltese cliffs.
Day 2: Jeep Adventure
You will be picked up from your hotel at between 7:30 – 8:20 am and taken to the Jeep Adventure Safari station, from where your group will depart at 9:15 am to discover Malta’s hidden gems.
First, we will take you to the Red Tower and Popeye village where we will stop for a quick visit. From Popeye’s Village, we will drive through off-road track leading to Golden Bay, where we will stop for an optional drink, followed by breathtaking views of Maltese rural areas. Next on the itinerary is Silent City of Mdina where we will stop for a sightseeing visit and lunch in Rabat. After lunch, we proceed to Dingli Cliffs with its spectacular views of the island of Filfla. We then move on to the Blue Grotto and then on to Marsaxlokk Fishing Village.
We will reach our last viewing spot at around 4:00 – 5:00 pm, after which, you will be driven back to your accommodation.
Day 3: Diving Lesson
Afterward, we will go to the diving site that is located in the roman pools where you will practice in the calm, shallow water. Then, you will try to dive with your instructor in the open sea where depth is up to 5 meters.
Diving lesson in Malta lesson is conducted in English but on request might provide Russian/Polish/Spanish or Italian speaking instructor (depends on daily availability).
For groups departing from Malta to Poland after 19:00, there is a possibility to buy a third half-day tour on the day of departure. Ask us for more details.
WHAT TO DO IN MALTA IN YOUR FREE TIME
Malta is a small island, easily accessible by public transport. On top of that, your accommodation is located mainly in Sliema or St. Julian’s, the most popular parts of the Island, where you find pretty much everything you need within walking distance:
- The Silent City- Mdina– the island’s capital from antiquity to the medieval period.
- Wioska Popeye.
- Marsaxlokk– a traditional fishing village. Don’t miss fish market on Sunday morningDiving school.
- Ferry to Valletta
- Hop On- Hop Off Sightseeing bus (English bus), which is a great way to visit most of the interesting places on the island in just one day excellent restaurants, coffee shops.
- Capital City- Valletta– southernmost capital of Europe
- Blue Grotto– is a number of sea caverns on the south coast of Malta with fantastic light reflections inside.
- Paceville – Maltese night life street is located in Saint Julians. Access to all night clubs is free.
- Blue Lagoon– Comino- paradise for snorkelers, divers, photographers and walkers.
- Dingli Cliffs– part of the highest land mass in Malta, about 200 metres above sea level.
- Lovely sandy beaches: Golden Bay, Mellieha Bay, Paradise Bay, Pretty Bay, Għajn Tuffieħa.
- Sister Island Gozo– famous for its tranquil tempo and scene change
- SPA, gym, massages (approx 35EUR/h), hair dresser, shops, malls, supermarket.
- National Aquarium – Qawra- first aquarium in Malta.
- Cafe del Mar in Qawra (next to National Aquarium)
- Shopping in Sliema
Depends on the season and package duration, we offer 3 fixed prices for single and double rooms in all our 3-star hotels.
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?:
Malta Adventure City Break by the sea package is available all year round, as long as there is still room available in the hotel. You can fly to Malta any day of the week and we will greet you at the airport.
ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITIES* (private tour)
If min. 2 people are booking together:
- Malta Jeep Adventure + Sea Kayak Tour: 129€/ per person
- Malta Jeep Adventure + Rock Climbing: 139€/ per person
- Diving + Sea Kayak Tour: 125€/ per person
- Diving + Sea Kayak Tour: 135€/ per person
For single bookings:
- Malta Jeep Adventure + Sea Kayak Tour: 159€/ per person
- Malta Jeep Adventure + Rock Climbing: 149€/ per person
- Diving + Sea Kayak Tour: 155€/ per person
- Diving + Rock Climbing: 155€/ per person
*Return transfer is included. It takes around 35-50 min. to reach by car your activity location.
Malta Adventure City Break by the sea in available 7 days a week, throughout the year. You can start your holiday in Malta any day of the week, based on hotel room availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One must be at least 12 years old to participate in Active City Break Holidays in Malta
- Double booking rate is valid only for 2 people booking together. If you are a solo traveller, please choose single room rate.
- Prices between 20th December – 5th January (Christmas and New Year) on request.
- You can start your Malta Adventure City Break by the sea any day of the week.
- If you decide to pay for Malta Adventure City Break by the sea through PayPal, the service provider will charge you for the transactions fees (around 5%).
- You do not need any previous experience in order to participate in any of our activities
- All the gear needed for your activities is included: climbing shoes, canoe, bike, helmets, life jacket, etc.
- You can create a private group (meaning there will be no other guests joining your group), free of charge if min. 4 people are booking together.
- Basic training prior activity is provided by qualified instructors.
- Itinerary might change due to weather conditions and your arrival day in Malta.
Please note that Maltese Islands are very busy during the peak season between June and September and we are quickly running out of rooms and training placements. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you complete bookings of your Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta much in advance.
Book Malta Adventure City Break by the sea
￼To book your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta, you must complete the Booking Form below first. If you have any questions regarding our packages, please check the FAQ section to see if we have any immediate answers for you. Otherwise, contact us via e-mail. Please be aware that you should receive an e-mail confirmation email upon booking. In case you do not see it, check your junk/spam folder.
Pay for your Holidays
￼After we receive your booking request (through Booking Form), we will write you back to confirm if your Malta Adventure City Break by the sea package is available. Next step is to secure your placement. To do so, we ask you for a 100% payment upon your reservation. Payment can be settled either via bank wire or PayPal. After successful transaction, you will be e-mailed with a confirming of your payment. Please note that an additional operational fee may be charged by PayPal* or your bank**. We do not take the responsibility for additional payment charged by any payment provider.
*Bank Transfer charges: For international payments in euros (€) within the European Union, your bank should not charge you more than you would pay for a national transaction of the same value in euros to a different bank.
** PayPal charges: 1.9% to 3.4% + €0.35 EUR per transactions. You will be asked to settle PayPal charges after arrival in Malta.
If you’d like to change dates of your Malta Adventure City Break by the sea but have already paid for your placement, please contact us via email to inform us of your new planned arrival date. While we can not guarantee availability or the same price, we will try our best to accommodate your needs, free of charge.
Holiday Package details
Select holiday package
TWIN ROOM: 4 DAYS
SINGLE ROOM: 4 DAYS