Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta
FITNESS & YOGA HOLIDAYS IN MALTA: 8 OR 15 DAY ON THE ISLAND, TRAINING, TONING AND WEIGHT-LOSS PACKAGES FOR INDEPENDENT TRAVELLERS
Imagine being able to spend your holidays by the sea, working on your fitness under the Maltese sun, while surrounded by idyllic views far away from your job and day-to-day problems. So what is stopping you? Take advantage of Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta, the best training and weight-loss retreat in Europe. Grab an opportunity to become more active and get in shape. Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta is a perfect getaway for friends and single travelers regardless if you are already in a great shape or just looking to get fitter!
ABOUT TRAINING HOLIDAYS IN MALTA
Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta is an 8 or 15-day training retreat in sunny Malta, designed by an all-star group of professional trainers eager to share with you their passion for fitness and adventure spirit. Our instructors will motivate you to lose weight, face new challenges, embrace a more active lifestyle, and become fit in soul, mind, and body alike. Everything during your weight-loss (and not only) holidays in Malta was built to suit your needs. You can join us any day of the year. You can choose different accommodation packages suitable to your budget and create your own training programme choosing different classes and exercise formats according to your preferences. We run up to 20 different classes daily, 7 days per week and you can sign up for each of them directly from your smartphone, using our free mobile application.
IT’S TRAINING HOLIDAY, NOT A BOOT CAMP!
Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta offers you balanced synergy between holidays and working out sessions. You are in control when what and how often you are going to train while you are in Malta. You are not coming for a boot camp as you know it, so expect plenty of free time for sightseeing and relaxing between sweaty training sessions!
SOME TRAINING FLAVOUR
We’re focused on improving you as a whole – working together on everything from your endurance, strength and muscle tone, all while making your vacation as enjoyable and fun as possible. Malta’s natural outdoor surroundings are the perfect environment to recharge your batteries, banish stress and motivate yourself to become fitter and healthier on every level.
Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta are suitable for everyone between 18-55 years of age, regardless of body type and physical condition. We do not refuse anyone, however, please bear in mind that good health is required as some training sessions might get intense. Our training and the weight-loss program is customised for those who are looking for the weight-loss vacation, muscle gain or toning workout program. If you are a beginner, we have several yoga and pilates classes, recommended for less trained guests.
IDEAL FOR WOMEN AND SINGLE TRAVELLERS
Don’t be afraid to join us alone. Maltese Islands are inexpensive popular among single travellers and women. Malta has been voted third safest country in Europe. The crime rate on Maltese Islands in lower only in cold Iceland and tiny Liechtenstein.
WEATHER IN MALTA
Malta and Gozo offer over 300 days with the sunshine during the year. More than in any other European country! Be prepared for at least 5 hours of sun in January and even 12 sunny hours in July.
FLIGHTS TO MALTA
Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta package does not include your flight to Malta. There are, however, several regular and low-cost airlines (Wizz, Ryanair, Easyjet, etc.) flying directly from major European cities. Finding the most convenient flight is the only thing you need to take care of – just check with Skyscanner for the best options. Our driver will pick you up from the airport and drive you to your selected accommodation.
FITNESS & YOGA HOLIDAYS IN MALTA TRAINING PROGRAM
We offer you a large selection of workouts to choose from, including sculpt classes, intensity classes, pole fitness, and yoga. Classes are taking place indoor and outdoor at the seafront promenade. Have some questions? Our trainers will be happy to help you with suggestions for your daily training schedule. All you need to do is ask!
You can choose up to 14 training sessions weekly, from over 10-15 different classes:
- different style of yoga
- circuit training
- street workout (by the sea)
- cross fit
- different style of yoga sessions
- pole dancing
- body pump
- ATB (Abs, Thighs & Butt)
- TRX classes
- boxing (for beginners)
- choose your goal classes: legs, back, abs, etc.
- muscle growth classes… and much more!
- Training Video Gallery
Attention! Sunday is your resting day when we encourage you to loosen your muscle and take a day off of join any yoga class available.
LANGUAGE OF YOUR FITNESS & YOGA HOLIDAY IN MALTA
All classes are in English, but do not stress out if you are not fluent in the language! Our trainers will show you how to exercise correctly, will you need any assistance.
BOOK YOUR FITNESS OR YOGA CLASSES
Few days prior to your departure to Malta you will receive an e-mail with detailed information about your Fitness & Yoga retreat in Malta, including login details to your training account. Personalised training account allows you to book/cancel any of classes available on the timetable.
More info: TRAINING TIMETABLE tab
ITINERARY- MALTA FITNESS & YOGA HOLIDAYS
Before you arrive
Day 2-7 or 2-14: Training
On your second day in Malta, it will be time to begin your training routine. Come to Freemyme Training Center where you will meet your trainers and get familiar with our workout schedule. This Intro Meeting is a beginning of your fitness experience in Malta. Now is the right time to ask all the questions and decide what kind of workout program would be best for you
Day 8 or 15: Departure
Below you can find all available during your Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta classes. Once you receive login details, you will be able to register for up to 14 pre-selected by yourself workout sessions weekly, from your phone (using Freemyme application) or directly from our website.
FITNESS HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION IN MALTA
Your accommodation will be in one of our 3 or 4-star hotels, located by the sea in the lively Sliema, known as one of the best places to stay in Malta. In Sliema, you will find everything you need within walking distance, including restaurants, bars, coffee shops, malls, SPA centers, gym, massages, ferry to Valletta, sight-seeing English Bus (which visits all touristic places on the Island), diving school, hairdresser and much more.
From one side, Sliema offers spectacular views across to Valletta, and from the other side, there are breathtaking open sea views. The promenade that stretches for about 6 kilometres is ideal for long walks or runs. Does it sound lovely? Don’t wait any longer and book your holidays with us today!
More about: ACCOMMODATION
Double rooms are valid only for 2 people booking Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta together. If you are a solo traveller, you will be accommodated in a single room at single room rate. We do not offer “sharing” accommodation options for participants that are not booking together.
If you wish to come to Malta with a companion that will not join our Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta, we can offer you a double room at the additional supplement (ask for more details).
The choice of the hotel in which you are going to stay is subject to availability. After completing the booking form, you will be informed about the availability of accommodation. By all means, we take your comfort as a priority and do everything in our power to lodge you in the best room available.
If you already have a place to stay or you are opting for accommodation with higher standard (5-star), just let us know in the comment box of our booking form. However, kindly note that hotels in Malta are not cheap and improving the standard of your accommodation might increase your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta package rate double or triple (during the high season).
HEALTHY FOOD PASS – optional lunch & dinner
Breakfast is included in your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta package but if you are looking for a complex weight-loss program, we strongly advise you to take advantage of our Healthy Food Pass is precisely for you! This super healthy and nutritious diet plan will enhance your training efforts while helping you lose weight faster. Also, it will take away a stress of looking for food options, while hungry, after a workout session.
Our Healthy Food Pass is was created exclusively for Fitness & Yoga Holidays guests and can not be bought elsewhere. If you wish to purchase Healthy Food Pass just let us know about it before you come to Malta.
The price is only 89 EUR per week (6 days, except Sunday). We would collect payment after your arrival in Malta.
FOOD PASS BY PURE @ 79 EUR per week (6 days)
You can have your meal “to go” or have a seat down lunch in the PURE restaurant. Healthy Food Pass consists of:
Healthy wrap OR small salad of your choice + small, cold-pressed juice of your choice (there is 50 cent of returnable deposit for each bottle ) + ginger shot.
EXTRAS UP TO 1.00 EUR
All additional ingredients like an extra egg, avocado, chicken, tuna, seeds or other extras can be added to your lunch (salad or wrap) up to 1.00 EUR, free of charge.
Soup of the day + slice of whole grain with nuts, homemade organic bread
(there is 50 cent of returnable deposit for each jar ) OR healthy wrap OR small salad OR gluten-free ciabatta.
9 am – 7 pm | Monday – Friday
9 am – 5 pm | Saturday
CLOSED | Sunday
– Plan your meals in advance. You can take them at any time but note that salad bar is closed from 6 pm weekdays.
– You can take both meals at the same time.
– You can have your meal as “take away” option or eat inside.
– Your voucher is valid both in Pure Bar (next to the training centre) or in the Pure Restaurant (5-7 min. walking distance).
– Check locations of both places on the interactive map below.
– If you have trouble to find it, just use google maps direction on your phone.
– If you wish to change your meals for something different on the menu- you can! Just ask Pure’s Staff for the alternative options.
– The salad bar is not refilled after 4-5 pm. Do not come for your meal too late.
– There is no refund for unused meals, if you decide to skip your lunch or dinner, just remember you can always use is another day or change it for another option, for example, a cafe or a sweet.
Healthy Food Pass – 6 day Sample Menu
LOCATION: PURE HEALTH & JUICE BAR
After leaving Freemyme, at the iCentre Store turn left. Continue straight for another 100 meters. PURE Bar is on your left side, opposite the vintage bicycle hung up on the wall. As a customer of Fitness4Malta. PURE Restaurant also offers recently opened a bigger restaurant, situated at. 10 min walk from your Training Centre.
ON THE MAP: Pure Bar and Restaurant directions
TOP ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES – WHAT TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME IN MALTA?
Malta is a small island, easily accessible by public transport. On top of that, your accommodation will be in mainly in Sliema or St. Julian’s- the very center of the Island, where you find pretty much everything you need within walking distance.
Activities available within close proximity to your hotel.
- City Bicycles (24/7)
- Diving Schools (PADI courses available all year round)
- Watersports: canoes, water bikes, banana rides, jet board, flyjet rental (April-October)
- Sailing & Speedboats private rental or group tours.
- Outdoor Beach Clubs with pools & parties (June-September)
Facilities available within close proximity to your hotel.
- Massage Studio
- Hairdresser & Barber
- Beauty Saloon
- Spa Treatments
LEISURE & SIGHTSEEING:
- The Silent City- Mdina– the island’s capital from antiquity to the medieval period.
- Popeye Village.
- Marsaxlokk– a traditional fishing village. Don’t miss fish market on Sunday morningDiving school.
- Ferry to Valletta
- Hop On- Hop Off Sightseeing bus (English bus), which is a great way to visit most of the interesting places on the island in just one-day excellent restaurants, coffee shops.
- Capital City- Valletta– southernmost capital of Europe
- Blue Grotto– is a number of sea caverns on the south coast of Malta with fantastic light reflections inside.
- Paceville – Maltese nightlife street is located in Saint Julians. Access to all nightclubs is free.
- Blue Lagoon– Comino- the paradise for snorkelers, divers, photographers and walkers.
- Dingli Cliffs– part of the highest land mass in Malta, about 200 meters above sea level.
- Lovely sandy beaches: Golden Bay, Mellieha Bay, Paradise Bay, Pretty Bay, Għajn Tuffieħa.
- Sister Island Gozo– famous for its tranquil tempo and scene change
- SPA, gym, massages (approx 35EUR/h), hairdresser, shops, malls, supermarket.
- National Aquarium – Qawra- first aquarium in Malta.
- Cafe del Mar in Qawra (next to National Aquarium).
- Shopping in Sliema – Tigne Point is largest shopping mall in Malta.
FREEMYME TRAINING CENTRE LOCATION
Freemyme offers boutique style training centrein the very heart of lively Sliema, just a few metres from the warm sea and across the street from coastline promenade.
OUR RATES IN 3-STAR HOTEL:
Depends on the season and package duration, we offer 5 fixed prices for single and double rooms in all our 3-star hotels.
|8-day program (7 nights, 7 days of training)||
|15-day program (14 nights,14 days of training)||
OUR RATES IN 4-STAR HOTEL:
Depends on the season and package duration, we offer 4 fixed prices for single and double rooms in all our 4-star hotels.
|8-day program (7 nights, 7 days of training)||
|15-day program (14 nights,14 days of training)||
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?:
Our Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta package is available all year round, as long as there is still room available in the hotel. You can join an existing group and fly to Malta any day of the week.
1. Double booking rate is valid only for 2 people booking Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta together. If you are a solo traveller, please choose single room rate.
2. Prices between 21th December – 5th January (Christmas and New Year) on request.
3. You can start your Fitness Holidays any day of the week.
4. If your arrival flight to Malta is in the morning you may start your Fitness Program on day 1, otherwise training sessions starts on day 2.
5. Optional Healthy Food Pass (lunch + dinner) cost 89 EUR extra needs to be pre-booked and paid upon your arrival in Malta.
6. Optional Basic Nutrition & Training Personal customised for your body type, cost 39 EUR extra needs to be pre-booked and paid upon your arrival in Malta.
7. Every guest will be given Intro Meeting FREE of charge, introducing Training Centre and available classes.
8. If you decide to pay for your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta through PayPal, you will be charged for transactions fees collected by PayPal (ar. 5%).
10. In the unlikely situation where due to unexpected circumstances our Training Centre will be closed (never more than 1 day) your training package will we extended by 1 extra day or you can choose to be refunded of 15 EUR.
11. Sunbeds usage in 3-star hotel pool area is at additional 5€ – 8€ per day rental fee
12. While we offer classes for any fitness level, good health and at least minimum training experience is required, as we can not know what is your fitness level. Please do not book our Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta if you have any unhealed injuries or health problems.
13. By paying a deposit, you agree to all our T&C. In case you decide to leave early, change hotel, upgrade room or stop training, no refund for will be granted.
CHARGE DATES OF YOUR STAY IN MALTA
If you’d like to change dates for your prepaid Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta, contact us via email to inform us of your new planned arrival date. While we cannot guarantee we’ll be able to accommodate amended training plans, we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that Maltese Islands are very busy during the peak season between June and September and we are quickly running out of rooms and training placements. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you complete bookings of your Fitness & Yoga Holiday in Malta much in advance.
Book Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta
￼To book your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta, you must complete the Booking Form below first. If you have any questions regarding our packages, please check the FAQ section to see if we have any immediate answers for you. Otherwise, contact us via e-mail. Please be aware that you should receive an e-mail confirmation email upon booking. In case you do not see it, check your junk/spam folder.
Pay for your Holidays
￼After we receive your booking request (through Booking Form), we will write you back to confirm if your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta package is available. Next step is to secure your placement. To do so, we ask you for a 100% payment upon your reservation. Payment can be settled either via bank wire or PayPal. After successful transaction, you will be e-mailed with a confirming of your payment. Please note that an additional operational fee may be charged by PayPal* or your bank**. We do not take the responsibility for additional payment charged by any payment provider.
*Bank Transfer charges: For international payments in euros (€) within the European Union, your bank should not charge you more than you would pay for a national transaction of the same value in euros to a different bank.
** PayPal charges: 1.9% to 3.4% + €0.35 EUR per transactions. You will be asked to settle PayPal charges after arrival in Malta.
If you’d like to change dates of your Fitness & Yoga Holidays in Malta but have already paid for your placement, please contact us via email to inform us of your new planned arrival date. While we can not guarantee availability or the same price, we will try our best to accommodate your needs, free of charge.
INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM OR ADJUSTMENTS
If our fitness retreat holiday package does not match your expectations, for example, you do not need accommodation or prefer shorter/longer training programme – just let us know in the booking form comment box. We will provide you individual price based on your needs.